I mentioned that dude and Hubby went on a fun winter outing with the Boy Scout troop a couple weekends ago. Dude wrote a post on his blog about it, but he didn’t post any photos and he didn’t tell you everything he told me. I think a list of what Dude said is in order:
- It was the awesomest bestest day ever!
- My snowshoes were smaller than everyone else’s. (but they worked great)
- Snowboarding in powder is awesome!
- Hiking in powder is hard.
- Snowboarding down the trail along the road while everyone else drove down was awesome!
- I can’t wait to do it again!
- We need to take the whole family up there to do this sometime.
And on and on and on.
Here are some photos of the fun (that Princess and I missed out on because the little guy wanted a guy’s day with the big guy!).
Princess and I can’t wait until we can all go up as a family to enjoy the semi-back country!